Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Well, fuckola. Yesterday I forgot the digicam, and today I remembered the digicam but forgot the wire that connects it to the computer. So, instead of posting pictures of my paintings and gabbing about them, I'm going to just make a short entry here letting you know I haven't utterly forgotten about this blog.

Oh, I guess I can blather a little about the stuff I've been watching on teevee lately, too. Those of you who know me probably also know that about my favorite sshow is Mike Judge's "King of the Hill." Some of you also know that I've been sporadically working on an article about it for The High Hat webzine (click on it to the right - it's totally worth it!) Well, Vulcan Video finally decided to pick up the first season DVD box set for KotH, something I've been hassling them to do since it was released a few months ago. I'd have bought it myself, but the goddamn thing costs like $40 and I only work 19 hours a week at $7 per, so you can see my problem here. Anyway, last night was twoferone night at Vulcan, so I rented a couple of the discs and hauled 'em home. They're fan-fucking-tastic. My favorite bonus feature so far (after only watching part of one of 'em) is the character design sketches showing proper proportions, expressions, and so on - even proper gestures and movements, like Cotton's kneeless rolling gait. I absolutely must own this, and all other subsequent KotH DVD box sets. Because I am a sucker.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home