Thursday, June 16, 2005

More from Rosie Palms!

I cheated on this one, drawing the outline of the hand, um, freehand. As you can see from the pen left in for scale, it's freaking tiny. The reason for this is I left my larger sketchbook at home today, like a dork. I am also a dork because apparently the striped sail runs parallel with the starboard edge of the ship, meaning that these are the least nautically competent vikings ever, and trying to sail their ship sideways. At least they don't have the port-side oars in the water.

Anyway, that's a 5.5x8.5 pad so my own hand, even with all the fingers together, almost completely covers the page. When I was a kid I always liked Hagar the Horrible, so consider this a bit of a tribute to Dik Browne, if that makes you happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home