Sunday, November 06, 2005

Unfortunately, some problem most likely connected to my neglectful approach to protection from malware has rendered my home computer unusable for a time. This will result, inevitably, in an inability to update this journal in a timely manner until I solve the problem. In the meantime, I will continue to draw crudely concieved and executed strips daily and I ask you, my fans and collaborators, to pick up the slack I leave by captioning and dialoging whatever you may imagine I might have posted instead of nothing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Mr Misfortune. One could expect to communicate with the paternal unit if assistance is required to restore connectivity.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I hope you check this once in a while! 'cause I can't find your email address anywhere. come hang out at DWS with us! there's a new thread, What Are You Creating, and we need you there.

http://beta.drivewesaid.com/thread.php?id=126&postNum=1

hugs, jb

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salute!
Very like it!
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.

Sponsored links:

http://ativan.butkel1.org/ ativan

See ya!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home