Monday, June 20, 2005

Here's a drawing I did for my friend Tom Block (see Tom Blog link in my blogroll) and that finally arrived at his place today. I hadda crop it a little to make it fit the frame I sent it in, so this is more than he's ever seen of it, either. As many of you will hopefully recognize without prompting, that's Sam Peckinpah and Robert Ryan having a little powwow on the set of The Wild Bunch. Obviously, I drew this from a pretty famous photo of the two that you can easily find on google image search by entering their names.



Anyway, I hope you like it, Tom. And I hope the rest of you fuckers like it too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hayden Childs said...

This particular redneck peckerwood likes it.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Austin said...

Thank you kindly. Like all finished work, I can now hardly look at it without fixating on the flaws.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work! What are the media?

Where's that response?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home