Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, the posts do trickle in, don't they? Far behind schedule, but better than nothing, which is what I posted here for most of last year. Let's say I'm gearing up, just breaking a sweat in preparation for the real workout that's still coming. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a rationalization at all. Anyway, here's couple of doodles I made last night while watching my stories. What they have in common is a high-contrast dramatic lighting scheme. What they don't have in common is a medium, subject or style. You got soft pencil and ink pen, you got oldish man and youngish woman. You got fairly naturalistic and fairly cartoony. You got Battlestar Galactica and Rome. These were scanned in, the only photoshopping done was adjustment of levels and reduction. There's some good and bad in each of them, I figure.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home