Thursday, July 05, 2007

The job I thought I didn't get a couple of weeks ago was just offered to me.

I start two weeks from Monday, as soon as this assignment finishes up.

I have high hopes for benefits and job security and all that kind of
good stuff that I've never had before.

Let's see, how does that go again?

\^/007!, I think.

There is still the matter of it being a state job, so I'll likely be
broke as a joke throughout August, but I think I can adapt.

please feel free to pass this around to anyone I've forgotten or
misguessed the email for.

I hope that with some solidly good news I can start to come out of my
shell, but I ask for your patience on this - bad habits being the
hardest to break, of course.

I love you all, and hope that not too much damage has been done with
my troubled reactions to the past several years.

-Austin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel tov, A!!!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up in Austin, with Austin? It's been a long time since we've spoken. I'm the Dallas relative, seeker of the Hundai Sonata years ago. Give me a call.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Austin said...

Thanks, Maggie!

Hi, Uncle J!

It has been a long time. I'm not positive I actually have a phone number any more, but I have gotten that email about Clay's trip - perhaps we'll be able to see each other in a couple of weeks. I hope I didn't leave you hanging for terribly long - I rarely check comments here.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home